Do you love to be learn and grow? Are you thankful? Do you believe in professionalism and passion are necessary in the workplace? Do you believe selfless service is a business' number one priority? Do you love when you walk into a company and you can feel the excitement in the air? Then we want to talk to you!
Endless Entertainment is now hiring event managers. As an Endless Entertainment event manager you will be on call to work events as needed. Event managers will be trained in many aspects related to planning and execution of the events including the communication between entertainment and clients. As a part of one of the best entertainment companies in the universe, you will work with festival, corporate , schools, and private event clients to transform their dreams into reality.
Call of Duty (sadly, not the game):
- Maintains workplace, project and site safety at all times.
- Perform frequent check ups with client throughout event.
- Supervises event staff.
- Maintains quality control.
- Ensures that everything is occuring on time.
- Assists production staff with pick up and drop off of trucks before and after events
- Assists in set up and tear down with events as needed
- Organizes staff for day-of procedures and timelines
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Complete a post event report and submit it to the Vice President of Events within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
- Perform any necessary communication between client and event staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation methods
- Availability to work long hours and varied shifts to include weekends and holidays.
- Interpersonal skills to manage event staff.
- Excellent communication skills to be a point of contact with clients and event staff.
- Display great leadership abilities.
- Have the ability to find quick and safe solutions to problems that may arise.
- Must withstand activities such as prolonged walking, standing, stairs, stretching, bending, reaching, kneeling, etc.
- Hear within a normal range and among distracting high noise levels.
- See with vision correctable to 20/20 in various lighting conditions.
- Maintain physical and mental stamina when working under pressure when working multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Adequate reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbal and written form.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Endless Entertainment standards
- Previous experience in team leadership
- Previous experience in event planning
- Proficient with Google apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, etc)
Benefits of working at Endless Entertainment
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have an open, collaborative office space located on University & Park Lane in Tempe (minutes from ASU campus). At Endless Entertainment, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective. Our management style encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. This is not your typical job where you sit in a cubicle and work, you will be meeting people and helping create AMAZING events. Also being part of our team you will have access to:
- Regular training and education
- Optional vision, dental and life insurance
- 24 hour access to office gym
- Playstation in office
- Industry training reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling
- Reocurring company events such as concerts, laser tag, and ice skating
About Endless Entertainment
Endless Entertainment creates the equation through quality, trust, and ease. We want to take care of every aspect of the event for you from the entertainment, to jaw-dropping production, and even help you plan it. We specialize in events that want to create a high energy experience for their attendees. We have the energy, creativity, and drive to build events that people are going to remember from the moment they walk in the door.
Recent achievements include:
- Inc Magazine's Coolest College Start Up
- Top 5 Facebook Pages for Small Businesses by SocialMediaExaminer.com
- Acceptance into Entrepreneur's Organization's prestigious Accelerator program
- President, Will Curran, ranked the youngest, 35 under 35 entrepreneur in Arizona
- 2 time winner of the ASU Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative award
- Featured in the book, “Coolest Startups in America”