What We Value
If you have a vibrant presence, are full of excitement, have an eagerness to learn and grow and big dreams of creating an amazing experience for our customers, then you are the type of person that fits into our culture at Endless! We want people who truly live our core values by being themselves. At Endless, everyone brings a unique element to our company. We are industry-leading, eager, event-driven professionals who have a higher purpose beyond just collecting a paycheck. Still interested?
Working At Endless
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week. Generally, we work within US hours however, we heavily rely on asynchronous communication as our team is spread across the world. We like to balance our company vision & goals with individual autonomy for you to do your best work possible. Due to the nature of our business within the events industry you may be required to work extended hours, holidays and weekends.
Endless has been a remote-only company since 2015. We want you to work wherever in the world that makes you happy, inspires you daily and helps you become the person you wish to be (but with a stable internet connection)! You will work with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and service. Remote at Endless means you are comfortable with technology and are inherently self-sufficient in problem-solving and digital communication.
Want to learn more about working remotely? Do a quick Google search for “remote work”, read How to Find and Get Hired for a Remote Job and The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work.
Sales Representatives (we call them Sales Engineers) close sales opportunities and work with clients to build solutions to their events. They match company services with client needs. This includes selling and understanding technical production, event technology, and creative services and how it can enhance the event experience. You are the deal closer! Events that we produce include corporate meetings & conferences that are both virtual and in-person and are designed to provide the client and attendees the best experience possible.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing multiple warm leads/opportunities as they are passed to you from the Sales Development Representatives
- Establishing rapport with clients on assigned accounts
- Performing day-to-day client contact and conducting client meetings to uncover business needs and objectives
- Creating and managing client proposals and invoices
- Closing inquiries into clients
- Communicating crucial information to the operations team such as Program Managers, Technical team, Creative team, and Implementation team prior to the event
- Following up and building long-term relationships with current clients and key stakeholders
- Utilizing social selling to close existing opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert in technical production and audiovisual services for events
Want to learn more about the job?
As you should know by now, at Endless, we love to learn & grow, so assuming you are excited about this opportunity and want to learn more about what makes someone successful in this position, we recommend the following resources:
Let's be honest. When going down this list, if you can whole-heartedly say "That's me!," we recommend you apply. Otherwise, feel free to check our job page for other opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience in sales/customer service
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Passion, excitement, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Goal-oriented and motivated to close deals and make clients happy
- Ability to educate the leads on potential solutions to their problems and being a subject matter expert
- Great organizational skills to follow-up with previous clients & manage details of events
- Highly encouraged to be inbound certified through Hubspot
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Ability to keep working hours within United States mainland timezones
- Fast and reliable internet connection & computer
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness and desire to be part of the foundation of a growing company
- Strong fit with the Endless culture and unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Previous experience with online/hybrid events
- Previous experience in planning large-scale events ($250,000+)
- CRM (Salesforce, Highrise, Hubspot CRM, etc) experience
- Experience in Inbound sales
- Experience in events specifically technical event production & audio visual services for events
- Experience in virtual events or creating online communities
- Existing network of opportunities and leads
Benefits Working At Endless
Working for a rapidly growing, culture-based company allows each employee the freedom to work and provide creative input to help move Endless to the top event company in the world. That alone has been an enticing offer for our staff, allowing each of our members to expand and strengthen their skills and network. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Endless:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance from United Healthcare & Beam
- Retirement contribution programs
- Work anywhere in the world that you wish
- Super flexible working hours (autonomous work with daily check-ins)
- Unlimited vacation (with minimum vacation requirement) and sick leave
- Most advanced employee engagement and communication tools (Slack, Tandem, Zoom, Lattice, Dialpad, Google Workspace, etc)
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Opportunities to create thought leadership content such as blogs, videos or podcasts to become an event industry influencer
- Defined training program for the first 30 days of your employment including 30/60/90 day reviews and quarterly reviews after your first 90 days for continual performance evaluation
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation, and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Well documented employee growth tracks that lead to career advancement, compensation advancement, and opportunities for professional development
- Company socials, monthly all-hands town halls, all-company training, breakfast with Will Curran, new-hire buddy programs, and many other team engagement initiatives to enhance the remote working culture
Learn more about our clients
Being knowledgeable and helpful allows the customer to trust you and provide the ideal service for your event. Want to learn more about our other clients? View our work page on our website.