What We Value
If you have a vibrant presence, are full of excitement, have an eagerness to learn and grow and big dreams of creating an amazing experience for our customers, then you are the type of person that fits into our culture at Endless! We want people who truly live our core values by being themselves. At Endless, everyone brings a unique element to our company. We are industry-leading, eager, event-driven professionals who have a higher purpose beyond just collecting a paycheck. Still interested?
Working At Endless
This is a full-time position working at minimum 40 hours a week. Generally, we work within US hours however, we heavily rely on asynchronous communication as our team is spread across the world. We like to balance our company vision & goals with individual autonomy for you to do your best work possible. Due to the nature of our business within the events industry you may be required to work extended hours, holidays and weekends.
Endless has been a remote-only company since 2015. We want you to work wherever in the world that makes you happy, inspires you daily and helps you become the person you wish to be (but with a stable internet connection)! You will work with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and service. Remote at Endless means you are comfortable with technology and are inherently self-sufficient in problem-solving and digital communication.
Want to learn more about working remotely? Do a quick Google search for “remote work”, read How to Find and Get Hired for a Remote Job and The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work.
Our Sales Development Representative position is responsible for bringing Endless new clients through qualification and selling. By assessing leads and determining if our services are a match, this position responds to incoming opportunities quickly and assist our account managers in obtaining new opportunities. This position will be held accountable for:
- Responding to incoming opportunities immediately who have identified that they wish to work with Endless
- Responding to incoming opportunities immediately who have identified that they wish to work with Endless Events
- Building rapport and creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and earn their business
- Qualifying leads generated over the phone
- Discovering a lead’s needs and discussing services that can help solve their event challenges
- Consulting with clients to make their event planning process easier
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with leads and repeat business
- Handing off qualified leads/opportunities to account executives who build quotes and proposals for the opportunities
- Setting up and managing lead scoring inside of Hubspot to better identify which leads to talk to first
- Utilizing social selling to reach new leads and close existing leads
- Collaborating with the sales team to meet targets and company goals
- Become a subject matter expert in Endless Events’ product and service offering
Want to learn more about the job?
As you should know by now, at Endless, we love to learn & grow, so assuming you are excited about this opportunity and want to learn more about what makes someone successful in this position, we recommend the following resources:
Let's be honest. When going down this list, if you can whole-heartedly say "That's me!," we recommend you apply. Otherwise, feel free to check our job page for other opportunities.
- 1-2 years of service-based sales experience
- Proven track record exceeding sales quota
- Passion, excitement, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Ability to educate the leads on potential solutions to their problems and being a subject matter expert
- Excellent organizational skills to follow-up with previously contacted leads
- You will be required to get inbound certified and inbound sales certified through Hubspot during our hiring process. Apply and start working on your certifications.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Ability to keep working hours within United States mainland timezones
- Fast and reliable internet connection & computer
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness and desire to be part of the foundation of a growing company
- Strong fit with the Endless culture and unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- CRM (Salesforce, Highrise, Hubspot CRM, etc.) experience
- Experience in Inbound sales
- Experience in virtual events or creating online communities
- Experience in events specifically technical event production & audiovisual services for events
Benefits Working At Endless
Working for a rapidly growing, culture-based company allows each employee the freedom to work and provide creative input to help move Endless to the top event company in the world. That alone has been an enticing offer for our staff, allowing each of our members to expand and strengthen their skills and network. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Endless:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance from United Healthcare & Beam
- Retirement contribution programs
- Work anywhere in the world that you wish
- Super flexible working hours (autonomous work with daily check-ins)
- Unlimited vacation (with minimum vacation requirement) and sick leave
- Most advanced employee engagement and communication tools (Slack, Tandem, Zoom, Lattice, Dialpad, Google Workspace, etc)
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Opportunities to create thought leadership content such as blogs, videos or podcasts to become an event industry influencer
- Defined training program for the first 30 days of your employment including 30/60/90 day reviews and quarterly reviews after your first 90 days for continual performance evaluation
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation, and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Well documented employee growth tracks that lead to career advancement, compensation advancement, and opportunities for professional development
- Company socials, monthly all-hands town halls, all-company training, breakfast with Will Curran, new-hire buddy programs, and many other team engagement initiatives to enhance the remote working culture
Learn more about our clients
Being knowledgeable and helpful allows the customer to trust you and provide the ideal service for your event. Want to learn more about our other clients? View our work page on our website.